Blogroll

Saturday, July 01, 2006

YOYO snack aka 咀郁郁
















If you are always hang around KL, I am sure you would be familiar with YOYO snack, which is situated in Mid Valley Megamall.

It's my favorite place for tea-break if I need any. Price is reasonable and choices are quite satisfying. What I tried before are:

  1. toasted bread - thumbs up!
  2. pork chop bun - nice!
  3. coffee - too sweet for me (-_0)p
  4. french fries - over fried!
  5. watermelon juice - quite nice

Overall, the service was OK, food was served within a short period of waiting and the food was satisfying with reasonable price.

3 comments:

Hehe I never heard or seen YOYO before. Will look out for this restaurant the next time I go to Mid Valley.

Hi, che-cheh. It's a small kopitiam situated just below GSC, nearby Metrojaya.

I would also like to recommend you my favorite kopitiam in 1U, called Old Town Kopitiam next to TGV. Yummy...

Okie...will try em one day. Thanks for the info. :)